- Physical Education (scouts- Girls guide- Tournaments)
Functions at District Education Office Level
Functions and powers of District Education Officer
- To ensure that the business of the group of offices under his administrative control is carried out in accordance with law and the rules and the human and material resources placed at his disposal are optimally utilized to improve governance.
- To co-ordinate and supervise the activities of the offices and ensure efficient service delivery by the functionaries under his administrative control.
- To supply information to the Monitoring Committees of the Zilla Council and Union Councils.
- To take appropriate corrective actions based on the information received from Monitoring Committees.
- To enforce relevant Federal and Provincial laws and rules, including tax laws, according to the directions of the Government.
- To prepare development plans and propose budgetary allocations for their execution.
- Implement approved plans and policies.
- Authorize disbursement of performance bonuses to the employees.
- prepare proposals for expenditures necessary for the proper conduct of programs, projects, services, and other activities.
- Propose relevant bye laws on service delivery to the District Coordination Officer.
- Act as Departmental Accounting Officer for his respective group of offices and be responsible to the District Accounts Committee of the Zilla Council.
Role of DEO(E&SE) under the devolved system
- Appointment/Posting and transfer of teachers from BPS 1-10 in the concerned districts.
- Preparation of PC-I Forms of Developmental Schemes approved by DDC & DDWP.
- Spending of Developmental and recurrent budgets of the District Elementary & Secondary Education Department.
- Supervision of Schools in his district.
- Monitoring of Developmental Schemes
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly reviews.
- Horizontal & Vertical Coordination .